Portofolio Product Manager
Company: Teksands | Date Posted: 16-Sep-2023 | Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA, ME/MTech, Bsc, BCA
||Portofolio Product Manager
||Product Management, Jira, Scrum, Agile, Portfolio Governance
||10 - 13 (years)
This role is part of the Portfolio Management Office Team within D&T. The Team enables D&T’s Portfolio Governance Forums to make better and more informed investment decisions. To do this the SPMO provides accurate and timely information to facilitate the decision-making process.
Maintaining Portfolio Governance and driving standards is a key function within the PMO with the core purpose of managing the processes to oversee portfolio delivery and making decisions to drive outcomes and deliver on commitments.
This role plays a critical role in the definition, development, and ongoing management of integrated PPM processes, methodologies, and portfolio/projects/initiative tooling landscape. Stakeholder management across D&T and other business stakeholders is a core capability, collaborating to resolve problems and drive continuous improvements.
- Leads definition, consistent implementation and adoption of best-in-class PPM processes, metrics, delivery methods, standards, and tools.
- Owns the PPM tooling roadmap engaging with stakeholders and suppliers to deliver a suitable solution.
- Ensures these processes are clearly documented, maintained, easily accessible, and communicated in a user-friendly way. Collaborates to ensure these processes are integrated and embedded across the Portfolio
- Takes responsibility for publication of all artefacts supporting execution of the portfolio delivery (and the sharepoint or other document repository), ensuring materials are available for reference for all practitioners across the D&T team enabling assurance of delivery, compliance and observing the control environment.
- Manages training and on boarding for methodologies and tooling, partnering with other PMO functional leads and other stakeholders as required e.g. Finance, resourcing etc.
- Measures the effectiveness of the processes, methods, and tools through the operationalisation of key PPM KPIs and metrics.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiencies in our ways of working. Manages process health and change control, incorporating feedback from lessons learned, assurance and audit findings.
- Partnering with Vendors organization (Planview, JIRA, ADO or any other applications) and operating in collaboration with EA.
- Be an SME for the D&T Process, Methods, Tools, and ability to mentor / coach user group
- Is an inhouse consultant & SME to share the industry best practices and guide the process and outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- This is a role that interfaces across a wide number of stakeholders globally so an ability to build and maintain excellent relationships and business partner is critical
- A strong track record of delivery in Portfolio Management and Programme Management (10 years +) within large matrixed organisations using both traditional (Waterfall) and Agile methodologies (ideally in D&T in an FMCG business)
- Experience and demonstration of strong impact and influencing skills, action oriented, intervening on issues, performance challenges and risks
- Strong experience and background in project and portfolio delivery tools/systems preferable
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of processes and methods with ability to apply a lean and end to end mind-set (typically represented by business analysis competencies)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to bring key concepts and practices to life in an engaging manner.
- Knowledge of PM and Portfolio Management tools
- Strong Stakeholder, Product Management and People management skills
- Certifications in the following would be an advantage.
o Project Management methodologies like PMP, Prince2,
o Agile methodologies like Scrum or SAFE
o Process certifications like Six Sigma, Lean or Design thinking
o ITIL certification
Submit Your Latest CV Quick Apply