Company: undefined | Date Posted: 19-Jul-2023 | Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MBA
|Position:||Associate Product Manager||Skills Required:||Product Management, Jira, Scrum, Agile||Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Trivandrum||Job Mode:||Hybrid||Experience:||7 - 16 (years)|
As Associate Product Manager in Aftersales and focused on Aftersales Systems you will be responsible to create and drive the product vision and strategy in Aftersales. We are on a journey to utilize new and mature technologies that help us manage digital transformation that unlocks new business models and initiatives for stakeholders. Your role is to create the vision and translate it to priorities for the product team to work on whilst managing key stakeholders expectations. As a global Associa
- Be the driver for digital transformation solutions that are data driven leveraging Data science and AI/ML concepts.
- Develop the vision and strategy based on the company strategy and priorities
- Define the objectives and major problems to solve in this domain, so that the teams have a clear focus
- Have a holistic view of legacy solutions which may be used in local markets and HQ and act as the change agent to drive new processes and solutions
- Build a strong relationship with business teams to understand their needs and pain points
- Build a strong collaboration with Technology department and teams in order to execute the strategy into technical feasible solutions
- Being able to combine agile methodologies as well as waterfall in order to deliver solutions that drive the highest value in a way that meets the expectations of the business and our end users
- Be end accountable for the performance and stability
- Be able to manage a challenging group of stakeholders, regional teams, senior management in HQ, various Tech teams, and various business teams.
- Support in vendor management activities and drive the roadmap together
- Regularly report overall program status, anticipate and communicate risks to key stakeholders in IT, different business functions and external vendors.
- Identify new opportunities that can disrupt the current view of business processes and increase value for our end user. Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building s/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and strategy
- Engineering degree (BE/B-tech) with 8-10 years of related work experience
- Proven track-record in management, working with teams using agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in automotive OEM or manufacturing side with domain exposure to after sales, supply chain management, CRM or consulting experience in this area.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Flexible mindset, be able to excel in a matrix organization in which roles and responsibilities are not always clearly defined
- Product Management experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional enterprise environment to support and improve business operations.
Submit Your Latest CV Quick Apply