Lead Data Scientist
Company: Teksands | Date Posted: 14-Sep-2023 | Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA, ME/MTech, Bsc, BCA
||Lead Data Scientist
||Data Science, NLP, Classical ML, Python, R
||6 - 13 (years)
Lead Data Scientist - Global Advanced Analytics
Experience: 6 to 8 Yrs
- Work with data science managers to develop and implement robust data models to solve business problems.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand the challenges they face and present clear data/visualisations to convince them of clear strategies and solutions.
- Translate ambiguous statements into structured problem statements and testable hypotheses
- Apply quantitative analysis, and data mining to extract, capture and understand data to form an opinion and derive relevant insights for strategies in customer interaction and product or business growth.
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to leverage our unique data to predict, prevent and solve business problems.
- Create clear, user-friendly documentation to support business usage of the solution
- Stay abreast of and apply industry and technology trends as well as emerging tools and techniques relevant to discipline
- Provide subject matter expertise and a significant understanding of statistical software (e.g. Python, SAS, R, others)
- Strong analytical skills –Ability to perform complex analysis, as well as to determine analysis required to solve business problems
- 6+ experience in Data/ Analytics
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Statistics/ Economics. Preferably masters in management/ technology/ analytics
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile methods
- English language proficiency
- Solid knowledge of various statistical techniques and experience using machine learning algorithms
- Proven experience building Machine Learning models
Submit Your Latest CV Quick Apply