Company: Allianz Insurance | Date Posted: 25-Nov-2022 | Qualification: BE, B.Tech
|Position:||DevOps Engineer||Skills Required:||Kubernetes, OpenShift, AKS, EKS, AWS, AZURE, Linux Scripting,||Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Trivandrum, Pune||Job Mode:||Hybrid||Experience:||0 - 0 (years)|
Our client Allianz Insurance is looking for DevOps Engineers in varied level of experience - 2 - 6 years.
- Maintenance multi Kubernetes and OpenShift clusters in AWS Azure and On-Premise.
- Provide automation IaC, CaC for deployment updates, monitoring, and configuration of Kubernetes runtime
- Support DevOps runtime platform and toolchains
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Interest in a container orchestration technology - Kubernetes, OpenShift, AKS, EKS.
- Interest in public cloud deployment – AWS, Azure
- willing to learn new technologies while choosing simple solutions.
- Love to support other’s and share knowledge.
- English communication must be fluent.
- Ability to define features, priorities, adaptability.
- Good team spirit overall.
- Experience in DevOps area is a must
- Agile, DevOps and Lean mindset required.
- Implement deployment using AWS, Azure technologies.
- Develop and maintain IaC, CaC and Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Develop automation pipeline on Jenkins and monitoring on Prometheus
- Support the DevOps runtime platforms with incident management, documentation, trainings.
- Incorporate feedback into platform improvements.
- Good team attitude and end-to-end responsibility.
- Keep maintenance effort low through simple design and self-service practices.
Submit Your Latest CV Quick Apply